10.20.2008

[you ain't playin' for free]

the weather here has gone from cool to crisp, and this morning when i was waiting for the bus the sky was clear but somehow washed out, the same color as cigarette smoke and my breath while i fiddled with my ipod and tried to figure out if it was the ipod or the headphones or user error that was causing the left channel not to play. now it's blue, and still clear, and still crisp outside, the sort of weather that tastes good to breathe. (it was the headphones, for the record.)


i have a lot to do today, interesting complex work before a few more weeks of necessary but boring and tedious work, and i am listening to a sun records three disc box set. tampa bay beat boston. i have a roll of 400ISO in the camera right now, and tomorrow i may go use it on the cemetery on campus, if it's sunny.

aside from the headphones, today is okay.

1 comment:

Meg said...



I'm cheerfully throwing stuff out during my last week at Library A. It is extremely satisfying.

I'm definitely going to take my camera out and try catch some of the trees changing colour this weekend,